Apply Legal Heir Certificate Online: In this post, we are going to see How to Apply Legal Heir Certificate. Read all the information given on this website and find out about it.
To get it you need to open your account on the government website.
Learn how to open a new account on the government website through the link above.
Apply Legal Heir Certificate Online
You keep your account open on the government website. Once you have opened your account, click on the revenue department.
After that, you open the second page on the screen. Select the Legal Heir Certificate in it. It is important to choose the right one.
If you did this correctly a new screen will open for you. At the bottom of the screen, click proceed.
- Address of the deceased where he ordinarily resided before death (anyone from the below document list)
- Divorce Copy
- Death Certificate of First Wife
- Evidence for second marriage
- Marriage Registration Certificate or Passport or Voter ID or Aadhaar Cards or NPR data to establish a relationship
- Self-Declaration of the spouse indicating all other legal heirs (including Mother in law)
- Guardianship order issued by Hon’ble Civil court to prove relationship to the heirs
- Birth Certificate of all the children or T.C of all the children
- Death Certificate of the deceased
- Birth Certificate or TC or NPR or Employee Service Record or Community Certificate or Passport or Voter ID or Aadhaar of all eligible heirs
- Death Certificate of both the parents
- Birth Certificate or Community Certificate or Passport or Aadhaar (all eligible heirs) or TC or NPR or Employee Service Board
- Self-declaration of the parents
- Self-Declaration of Applicant
- Document Proof for Legally Adoption
Once you select it, a screen for can number verification will appear. Continue if you have a can number. Otherwise, click on the link to get your can number and follow its instructions.
If you have a can number, enter your phone number and submit.
Legal Heir Certificate Form
Now you have to fill in a form that appears. Please fill out this form carefully. Be sure to fill in the * contents.
Once you have filled in this form correctly, click on add. When you click to add your information will be linked to that website. Then submit that information.
Required Documents(Legal Heir Certificate)
Below is what documents you currently need to provide. Look carefully at the documents you need to upload given in it and upload it on that website.
After uploading the above documents, click on make payment and make the payment.
- Revenue Village
- Building / Door / Flat No.
- Pin Code
- Relationship to the Deceased
- Marital Status
- Living Status
You only have to pay 60 rupees to get this document. There is no need to pay more for this.
This document can be obtained in at least 10 to 20 days. You can get this document online within 20 days from the date of application.
If you have any problem with Apply Legal Heir Certificate let us know through the comment box. Share this post with your friends who don’t know about this.