In this article, we are going to see how to Apply for eAdangal Crop Entry through Citizen Portal.
To do this you need to open your account on the government website. Go to this article to see how you can open a new account.
Below is how to put the e-Adangal Crop Entry after opening a new account. Following that you can solve your confusion.
Apply eAdangal Crop Entry Guide – Open/Citizen Portal
Let us see step by step how to do it. With that, you can easily understand.
Login Account (step1):-
- You must first open your account(login). I have given below the link to go to the government website. http://www.tnesevai.tn.gov.in/
- That webpage will look like the image we gave below. You can easily identify that website by the image we have given.
- Enter your name, password, and captcha in the box provided. Then your account will open.
Select the eAdangal crop entry in the first step of the given services. Once you select it, a new screen will open.
If you have not registered the can number, choose register. If you have a can number, search your account with your Citizen account number or your phone number. (How to register can number)
Then we are going to look at how we are going to make Atangal crop entry to your can number. Now all you have to do is select your can number and click on generate OTP.
A four-digit OTP number will then be sent to your phone. Fill it in the space provided. Then click on verify OTP.
Fill the Form (step3):-
You will be given a form on the new screen that appears. You have to fill it out.
Fill out the given form fast. So, keep the things I have given below ready on hand.
- Aadhaar Card
- Ration Card
- Bank Passbook
- Patta Citta
Then you can easily fill this form with this. Please check well once you have filled this form.
Notes: Money that may come to you for problems will only be paid into this bank account Number. So check the bank account number carefully Also, there is no compulsory choice of agricultural code.
Then select the submit button. In the screen that appears, you will need to fill in the information in the Patta Citta. Your name must be the same as in Patta Chitta.
Click the search button. Your information will be added.
Crop Entry (step4):-
Then on the left side is given as Crop Entry. Select it.Your information will be saved on that page.
1.Click Enter Crop Details
2. You will need to fill out a form that looks like the photo below. You need to fill it properly.
3. After filling this, just click save and you will be done with Crop Entry.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. This will help the farmers to get subsidies from the government.
2. Through this, farmers can get relief funds in case of drought or flood or any other natural disaster.
3. This will help in planning for the import and export of food crops.
If you have any problem with eAdangal Crop Entry let us know through the comment box. Share this post with your friends who don’t know about this.